NMSDC accepts Applications for Exhibit Space from NMSDC-certified minority-owned businesses, NMSDC regional councils, resource organizations and from national and/or local member corporations. The Application for Exhibit Space must be signed by a duly authorized agent of the exhibitor.
MBEs must be certified by an NMSDC regional council and certificates must be valid through November 2, 2022 to be eligible to apply for booth space.
To secure your booth space you must submit full payment by credit card or a check within 10 days of the application being submitted.
Applications for Exhibit Space will not be processed without full payment.
Make checks payable to:
National Minority Supplier Development Council
Mail payment to:
P.O. Box 28478
New York, New York 10087-8478
Booth rental fees do not include full conference registrations or access to events. Booth personnel will receive lunch inside of the exhibit hall.
Exhibitors may register on-site on Saturday, October 29, from noon to 5 p.m.; Sunday, October 30, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, October 31, from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.,Tuesday, November 1, from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Wednesday, November 2, from 6:30 a.m. to noon, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
The company name appearing on exhibitor badges must be the same company name that appears on the Application for Exhibit Space.
QUICK FACTS FOR EXHIBITORS
- NMSDC-certified minority-owned businesses, Resource Organizations, NMSDC Affiliates, National Corporate Members, Local Corporate Members and Government Agencies are eligible to exhibit
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Booth fees do not include conference registration, meal or event tickets, which are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only one business may be displayed per booth
- No direct selling or order taking
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH PURCHASE:
- 10′ x 10 booth with an 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drapes
- 1 draped 6′ table, 2 chairs and 1 wastebasket
- Listing in the Official Exhibitor Directory
- Three “Exhibit Staff Only” badges per 10’ x 10’ booth space (includes “grab & go” lunch in the exhibit hall - does not include a full conference registration or access to events)
- Identification sign with company name and booth number
- 500 characters description on the NMSDC mobile app and web
A registration badge is required to enter the exhibit hall. Each exhibitor is entitled to three “exhibit hall only” badges per 10’ x 10’ booth for their booth personnel. Exhibitors will not automatically receive badges — you must register. Badges will be issued only to individuals who are employed by the exhibiting company. Badges allow access to the exhibit hall two hours in advance of the exhibit hall opening. They do NOT allow access to receptions or workshops, but will include lunch in the exhibit hall for booth personnel only. Use of these exhibitor personnel passes is restricted to booth personnel only.
Additional company personnel registering for The Exchange only, will be charged $200 per person. To purchase tickets for meals functions and other conference activities, please visit our Registration page.
A Full Conference registration gives you access to the Exhibit Hall and the conference events. Use the three complimentary “Exhibit Hall Only” passes for persons who will be staffing the booth (not attending meal functions, receptions, workshops, or special events). Exhibitors may also purchase full conference registrations for an additional fee. Information on full Conference Registration can be found on our Registration page.
An Exhibitor Service Manual will be emailed to you by July 15, 2022
Installation and Dismantling of Exhibit Booths
It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to arrange for the installation of the exhibit before the opening of The Exchange, and to arrange for the dismantling of the exhibit immediately after the close of the show. Installation will take place on Saturday, October 29, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, October 30, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Monday, November 1, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dismantling will begin at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 2, and will continue Thursday, November 3, between 7 a.m. - Noon.
Exhibits must be staffed during show hours and may not, to any extent, be dismantled before 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 2. Early dismantling or packing shall be considered a breach of this agreement and may affect participation at a future Exchange.
Use of Space
- The exhibitor's display must be contained completely within the specified boundaries of the booth space in compliance with the following provisions, and no portion of the display may extend into the aisle nor into any adjoining booth or other area outside the perimeters of the booth. No build-up exhibit or construction shall exceed 8 feet in background height or 36 inches in division rail height, except peninsula and island booths, which must not exceed a height of 20 feet. No construction, which may obscure the view of adjacent booths, is allowed at the sides of booths.
- The exhibitor may not use any portion of the aisles, entrances, or other common traffic ways of the exhibit hall for the conduct or solicitation of business, for the promotion of products, services or for the distribution of literature, materials or souvenirs.
- Distribution of circulars may be made only with the space assigned to the exhibitor distributing such materials. No advertising, circulars, catalogs, folders, literature of any kind or devices shall be distributed by exhibitors in the aisles, meeting rooms, registration areas, lounges, or grounds at the host facility.
- Giveaways, video viewings and demonstration areas must be organized so as not to interfere with any traffic in the aisles. Should participants and/or onlookers interfere with the normal traffic flow in the aisle or overflow into neighboring exhibits, NMSDC may discontinue the activity.
- Exhibits must be always staffed during exhibit hours. As a courtesy to registrants and your fellow exhibitors, NMSDC requires strict adherence to the opening and closing hours.
- Exhibits which include the operation of audio-visual equipment or any noise-making machines must be conducted or arranged so that the noise resulting from the demonstrations will not annoy or disturb adjacent exhibitors.
- No exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share the space allotted without the knowledge and consent of the Exhibit Manager.
- No sale of articles of any nature whatsoever (or order taking) shall be made by exhibitors or other participants in the exhibit hall.
- All property of the exhibitor remains under his custody and control in transit to and from the exhibit hall and while it is in the confines of the exhibit hall. NMSDC, service contractors, the management of the exhibit hall nor any of the officers, staff members or directors of any of the same are responsible for the safety of the property of the exhibitors from theft, damage by fire, accident, vandalism, or other causes.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to feature names or advertisements of non-exhibiting companies. NMSDC shall have the right, at the discretion of the Exhibit Manager, to remove any materials from a non-exhibiting company, agency or organization on display in an exhibit booth.
- NMSDC reserves the right to reassign booth space to avoid conflicts of displays or products.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy – Registration and Booth Fees: All booth fees must be paid by September 30, or exhibitors will be restricted from moving into the booth. All cancellations are subject to a $100 fee. Cancellation refund requests must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event start date. Requests for cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the event start date are not eligible for refunds. There are no refunds for no show, late arrival, or early departure.
- Failure to complete your application accurately may result in your application being declined.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms as seen fit.