The fee for each 10' x 10' booth is:
Early BirdThru 8/31
Regular9/1 — 10/15
QUICK FACTS FOR EXHIBITORS
- NMSDC-certified minority-owned businesses, Resource Organizations, NMSDC Affiliates, National Corporate Members, Local Corporate Members and Government Agencies are eligible to exhibit
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Booth fees do not include conference registration, meal or event tickets, which are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only one business may be displayed per booth
- No direct selling or order taking
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH PURCHASE:
- 10′ x 10 booth with an 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drapes
- 1 draped 6′ table, 2 chairs and 1 wastebasket
- Listing in the Official Exhibitor Directory
- Three “Exhibit Staff Only” badges per 10’ x 10’ booth space (includes “grab & go” lunch in the exhibit hall - does not include a full conference registration or access to events)
- Identification sign with company name and booth number
- 500 characters description on the NMSDC mobile app and web
All open invoices with NMSDC must be paid before purchasing a booth.
Applications for Exhibit Space will not be processed without full payment.
Booth fees must be paid by October 7, or exhibitors will be restricted from moving into the booth. All cancellations are subject to a $100 fee. Cancellation refund requests must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event start date. Requests for cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the event start date are not eligible for refunds.
The Exchange booth rental fees do not include conference registration or function tickets. Lunch will be included in the hall for booth personnel.
For more information or to request your log-in information contact the Exhibit Manager at ExhibitManager@NMSDC.org.