Minority Business Development Leader of the Year
These individuals are disrupting the status quo, advocating for minority businesses and minority suppliers, connecting suppliers with different levels at their organization, going above and beyond the line of duty to provide support for minority businesses, and supporting other initiatives in minority business development.
MBEs were asked to nominate leaders from NMSDC corporate members. These nominations were reviewed and verified by NMSDC staff and then opened to the NMSDC network for community voting. The four top-scoring individuals will be recognized as part of the 50th Anniversary Awards Ceremony at the NMSDC 50th Anniversary Conference & Exchange, with one walking away with the coveted title of Minority Business Development Leader of the Year.
Minority Business Development Leader of the Year WINNER
Director of Supplier Solutions
Thank you to all the nominees, who are all champions of business diversity and continue to disrupt the status quo!
- James Bos, vice president - procurement, Yanfeng Global Automotive Interior Systems Co., Ltd
- Donavon Casanave, manager, support services supplier diversity & diversity advocacy, Shell Oil Company
- Bashar Cholagh, head of global communications purchasing and supply chain, Stellantis
- LaSandra Hunt, commercial banker - supplier diversity, JP Morgan Chase
- John Klein, SVP and chief procurement officer, Medtronic
- Polly Lenear, program manager, supplier diversity, General Motors
- Albert BW Louis, DEI, marketplace & inclusion manager, AMN Healthcare
- Erica Miles, senior consultant, SVP, Wells Fargo
- Mandisa Pitts, construction manager, Amazon
- Robert Simpson, director - diversity solutions / global spend management, AON
- Shirley Tang-Audritsh, associate director - supplier diversity, Eli Lilly and Company
- Sanjeev Tirath, CEO, Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
- Tony Tomczak, VP electric sales & marketing, DTE Energy
- Charlene Vickers, director, supplier diversity & inclusion, Johnson & Johnson