Four days in New Orleans turning ideas into action.50 years of building momentum for economic equity.$1 trillion impact in our sights.
We have arrived at a moment of pure potential, when everything is on the table. And as we gather together in person for our first hybrid national conference in two years, we are seizing this moment to reimagine the NMSDC Conference & Exchange as you know it.
It’s time for a new way of doing things — a collaborative, inclusive way, befitting our mission and ethos. So we’re turning to you and your unique insights, goals, and POV to help guide content selection, drive discussion across expertise and organizational boundaries, and chart the course for our next 50 years. If ever there was a time to show up, speak up, and step up, this is it.
Join us live in New Orleans for the NMSDC 50th Anniversary Conference & Exchange.
TAG Holdings LLCX
Nation Urban League
Monday Main Stage & Premier Session Highlights
- Foresight: A New Vision for a New Future
Donald R. Cravins, Jr., under secretary of commerce for minority business development, MBDA
- Let’s Talk Generational Wealth in Communities of Color
Gia Peppers, award-winning journalist & television host, NBC's "Today Show"
Nyron Latif, head of operations for wealth & investment management (WIM), Wells Fargo
Colbert Narcisse, chief product and business development officer, TIAA
- The 50-Year Plan: Building Multigenerational Pipelines for Minority-owned Suppliers
Berto Guerra, CEO and founder, AVANZAR, Inc.
Chris Nielsen, executive VP of product support and chief quality officer, Toyota Motor North America
Rosa Santana, CEO and founder, Forma
- How The SBA Administrator Disrupted the Government's Status Quo
Isabella Casillas Guzman, administrator, Small Business Administration
- They Have Billions; You Have the Juice; Contracting with the Federal Government in 2023
Bibi Hidalgo, associate administrator for government contracting & business development, Small Business Administration
Mark Madrid, associate administrator for the office of entrepreneurial development (OED), Small Business Administration
Earvin "Magic" Johnson and Dave Steward join NMSDC as co-chairs of the 50th Anniversary Steering Committee, to set forth meaningful action and commitment to bring systemic change and help close the wealth gap for communities of color.
Learn more about the steering committee and its members, visionary MBE giants and role models.
More voices. More choices.
New Orleanians are big fans of lagniappe (LAN-yap) — that little something extra. And this year, we are bringing all the extra to the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Community-driven content. Pop-up, interdisciplinary working groups (Impact Labs). Only-in-NOLA adventures. And four days filled to the brim with inspiration, innovation, collaboration, and celebration. Because around here, too much is just about right.
- Industry Group Meetings
- MBEIC Opportunity Accelerator
- NMSDC “Bon Temps” Welcome Reception
- Keynotes, Sessions, Impact Labs, and Workshops
- Explore New Orleans on All Hallows' Eve
- Morning Keynote and NMSDC Theater Sessions
- The Exchange and Matchmaking Sessions
- 50th Anniversary Concert at Champions Square
- The Exchange (Half Day) and Matchmaking Sessions
- Briefing on the State of NMSDC
- 50th Anniversary Awards Ceremony & Farewell Reception