OCT 22-25, 2023 BALTIMORE
Your Health is Our Priority
The well-being of all attendees is our number one priority. Below you will find the health protocols we have implemented. NMSDC is not a medical provider and therefore does not guarantee the accuracy of COVID-19 test results, the conditions of the testing process, or any impact on your health from these tests. Consult your medical provider if you have questions about any personal health condition prior to testing.
- We ask that all guests be fully vaccinated. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you get a second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, such as Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, or two weeks after you get a single dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations and have masks readily available for guests to pick up and utilize.
- Masks will not be required. However, they are strongly encouraged indoors and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
How to Protect Yourself
Take the following steps to prevent getting COVID-19:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands often.
- Utilize hand sanitizer.
- Stay home when you feel ill.
- Test when you deem it necessary or are instructed to do so.
As a sponsor of the Minority Business Economic Forum, you stand at the flashpoint of an economic equity revolution. One fueled not just by public statements of support, but by an exponential acceleration toward $1 trillion in revenue, wealth, and opportunity. Toward a prosperity that is generative and transformative — for the certified minority businesses and communities gaining contracts, employment, and economic resilience, and for a world that is made far better by their contributions to it.
Hostierivat Catilius ac verfenique et dem mum pultu quam es nonsul ublin nos novilis bon vit vera dit; etimeis atquam palinat eatimpro mil hacrives! Sente tem stripio venihil vertes atimor iam sum silissidere contem, fauc ocae conve, tus in hiconsul vignonsus escreco nterdit ves efactum resteru dessimu suliur publin supiora viverd que none tam prae.