OCT 22-25, 2023 BALTIMORE
Make Connections at The Exchange
Showcase your products and services at The Exchange from Monday, October 23 through Tuesday, October 24, and make meaningful connections with MBEs and corporations.
Book your 10'x10' booth at the 2023 NMSDC Annual Conference & Exchange through the exhibitor portal below.
Hotel Scam Notice: we have been made aware of a new hotel scam. A company (BCB International in this case but there may be others) is contacting exhibitors offering a discount which quickly turns into asking our exhibitors to cancel their hotel reservations and move to the hotel they're working with to get the discount. These groups are unauthorized and do not work on behalf of NMSDC. If you are contacted, please forward any pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: The Exchange is currently sold out. To be added to a waitlist for consideration if others cancel, please email us at email@example.com.
Quick Facts for Exhibitors
- NMSDC-certified minority-owned businesses, nonprofits, regional affiliates, national corporate members, local corporate members, and government agencies are eligible to exhibit.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booth fees do not include conference registration, meals, or event tickets, which are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only one business may be displayed per booth.
Booth Purchase Includes
- 10′ x 10' booth with an 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drapes.
- 1 draped 6′ table, 2 chairs, and 1 wastebasket.
- Listing in the official Exhibitor Directory.
- Three “Exhibit Staff Only” badges per 10’ x 10’ booth space (includes “grab & go” lunch in the exhibit hall - does not include full conference registration or access to events).
- Identification sign with company name and booth number.
- 500 characters description on the NMSDC mobile app and web.
- All open invoices with NMSDC must be paid before purchasing a booth.
- Applications for Exhibit Space will not be processed without full payment.
- Booth fees must be paid by October 7, or exhibitors will be restricted from moving into the booth.
- All cancellations are subject to a $100 fee. Cancellation refund requests must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event start date. Requests for cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the event start date are not eligible for refunds.
For more information, please contact exhibit management at firstname.lastname@example.org.